Found about 35 minutes to the south of Calgary, The Millarville Racing & Agricultural Society provides something a bit different. It's a great place for family events, such as the seasonal Millarville Farmers Market. The facility provides plenty more than just a farmers market, however.
The Millarville Racing & Agricultural Society provides plenty of facilities for rent for your event. Choose from:
- The Millarville Racetrack Hall - Holds up to 200 people and works well for receptions
- The Riding Arena - For members, local clubs and those looking to rent for equine activities. It's 185-feet by 85-feet.
- Concession Building - Used for MRAS events and provides public washrooms
- Campground - Used often in conjunction with events.
- The Quonset Building - For local club use, community groups and other events. Holds up to 100 people.
Other facilities found here include:
- The Tractor and Storage sheds
- Steel Pens, corrals and chutes for rodeo events
- Horseracing track
- Washroom building with showers
- Sand Riding Ring for showing events
The facility covers quite a bit of space and provide plenty of options.
Along with the many private events held at The Millarville Racing & Agricultural Society, there are many public events each year, such as:
- The Golf Tournament
- Horse Races
- The Rode
- Farmers' Market
- The Priddis & Millarville Fair
- Christmas Market
- And More!
These events provide plenty of fun for all to enjoy.
Becoming a member of The Millarville Racing & Agricultural Society provides plenty of benefits. The major benefits are free admission to the 18 Millarville Farmers Market days, in and out privileges at other events and discounted admission to other events. Memberships start as low as $40.
Location and Hours
The Millarville Racing & Agricultural Society is found at 306097 192 Street in Millarville. They are open from 9am to 4pm, Tuesday through Friday from November 17th to June 1st. From June 1st to November 16th, they will be open from 9am to 4pm, Tuesday through Saturday.