The owners of Spruce Meadows believe in providing a facility that possesses a one-of-a-kind experience for individuals. This is accomplished by offering a gathering place to meet friends and enjoy horse racing at its best. Spruce Meadows is much more than just a horse track. It is a place for holding events. This facility is known world wide for their show jumping endeavours.
This year alone, beginning in Febuary and running through the Okotoberfest tournament, there will be an amazing $6 million award money given. Horsemen from all around come to participate in the tournaments held at Spruce Meadows.
Upcoming tournaments include:
- Nationals from June 3rd to June 7th – Those attending can enjoy shopping, art walk, pony rides, face painting, wagon rides, and Re/Max Prairie Dogs.
- North American from July 1st to July 5th- this tournament will be the end of the Spruce Meadows Summer games.
- Masters from September 9th to September 13th – All the top contenders from shows all around the world will compete. There will be family friendly activities.
Spruce Meadows offers a variety of facilities that can be rented out for weddings, special occasions, meetings, conventions, trainings, events, and much more.
Rental Facilities on the Spruce Meadows 400 acre property include:
- British House – This facility offers 3,600 square feet of area, and is ideally rented for meetings or dinner parties. There are breakout rooms available.
- Congress Hall – This facility is well known in Calgary. It offers 12,000 square feet, and is ideal for conferences or banquets.
- Equi-Plex – Offers 36,000 square feet, and has been utilized for a variety of events.
- CP Canada House – Provides a one-of-a-kind style.
- Gallery on the Green – An intimate setting that is great for dinners or meetings.
There is so much to discover at Spruce Meadows. Other offerings include shopping, educational programs and volunteer opportunities.