ChaCha John’s is a combination of classic Indian and modern day foods. With this combination, there are a variety of amazing dishes created. The restaurant’s ambiance makes it a perfect place to spend those special moments with the ones who mean the most to you. If you have a special occasion to celebrate, ChaCha John’s will ensure you have an experience that will make lasting memories.
At ChaCha John’s you will find a number of great items on the menu including:
- Cha-Cha’s Tandoori Split Wings or Sweet Chili Mango Split Wings – Wings with ranch and cucumbers.
- Chicken Tikka – Chicken prepared in yogurt and tandoori spices, and cooked in a classic tandoori oven.
- Herb & Spice Pakoras – Vegetable fritters soaked in spices, and battered in chickpea batter.
- Cha Cha’s Chili – Chili made in house.
- House Feature Soup – Soup prepared according to offerings of the season.
- House Caesar Salad – Traditional Caesar salad that is made with romaine lettuce and crouton.
- Tossed Garden Salad – Home grown salad that is mixed with Italian vinaigrette.
- Cha-Cha Burger – Mixture of Lamb and Beef served on a bun with tahini mayo.
- Traditional Burger – Beef burger that is served with classic toppings and you can add cheese and bacon for an additional charge.
Other menu options include sandwiches, pasta, Cha-Cha’s curry bowls, and dessert. You will experience all the best that India has to offer. The atmosphere is inviting and the service is great. You will find something for everyone on ChaCha John’s menu.
Location and Hours
ChaCha John’s is located on Stockton Avenue in Okotoks, Alberta. You can make a reservation by calling 587-757-0988. Dine in and take out are both available. Hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 11am to 9pm, Saturday 12pm to 9pm, and Sunday 12pm to 7pm.