Looking for a place for all-day and all -night fun for all ages in Okotoks? Then, you will certainly find what you are looking for at Rylie’s Cattle Barn.
Rylie’s is more than a restaurant that serves traditional comfort food. It’s a place where guests can have a great time with their family and friends. Here’s what you can expect when dining at Rylie’s
Rylie’s Cattle Barn has a huge menu. The following are the most highly recommended choices:
- Rylie’s Signature Bull Bars – 100% Angus AAA Beef aged for 35 days
- Smoked Bacon Beer Braised Sliders
- Smoked Brisket Poutine
- Smoked Texas BBQ Meat Pizza
- BBQ Salads and Soups
- Rylie’s Famous Fajitas
- Rylie’s Signature Aged Steaks
- Legendary Burgers such as the Texas Dead Man, Cowboy Smasher and The Austin
- Sandwiches and Wraps
- Pan Fusioned Pastas
- Rylie’s drinks and signature cocktails such as The Dark and Stormy, Hawaiian Haybailer and the Rylie’s Famous Sandbagger to name a few
Rylie’s is the home of fun in Okotoks. Attend their popular special events, such as the Texas Deadman Challenge, Wing Nights every Tuesdays and Thursdays, Summer BBQ and so much more.
Every day is a special day with their Barnyard Deals. You can get a bottle of fine wine for 50% off every Wednesdays. They have plenty of other daily specials to enjoy, as well.
Rylie’s also caters many different events. From a few as 20 to as large as 1,000 guests, it is your best choice for great food and drinks no matter where your party is held.
Location and Hours
Rylie’s Cattle Barn is located at 263 – 200 Southridge Drive in Okotoks. They are open from 11am to 12pm Mondays and Tuesday, from 11am to 1am on Wednesday, from 11am to 2am on Thursday through Saturday and from 11am to 11pm on Sunday. Come and find out what it means to have fun with great food at Rylie’s Cattle Barn.